- Who We Are
- The Orange County Humane Society (OCHS) is dedicated to the protection of abused, unwanted, neglected and under-appreciated animals.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
If your lost pet is at our shelter please contact the front desk for information regarding the redemption process and fee's. You can call 714-536-8480 and if you leave a message a staff member will return your phone call as soon as possible.
If you are leaving a message at our office please leave all possible information regarding the pet and owner. (owners name, contact info, city pet was lost in, breed,color, sex and age)
It will help the shelter staff and also your pet to drop off a flyer to our facility so that we have a picture to review and information to contact the owner. You may also fax a flyer to us, but be aware that fax machines do not deliver the best pictures.
If your pet was lost in the city of Costa Mesa or Newport Beach, Please continue to call frequently and visit the shelter to see any found pets.
* All pets must have a current Rabies vaccine certificate to go home.
* All dogs need to have a current city license in order to go home.
* All owners must provide proof of ownership & have a valid ID to redeem a pet.
* Owners should call the shelter front desk ahead of pick up to get a quote of fee's that are associated with the redemption, also ask what payments are accepted.
senior pet special!!!
Pets 7 years or older are $65
WE ARE OPEN!!!
Hours of Operation
Thank you to the OC Humane Society team for introducing us to Maxwell (now Bruno) he has been an amazing addition to our little family. He knows all of his basic commands and even knows heel! A surprise to us since he was found as a stray.